[Abcde-users] easyabc square instead of b and #

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Fri Sep 21 23:09:48 BST 2012

Hi

I'm trying out easyabc, especially looking forward to playing with it's
midi-input!

I have a small problem: 'b' and '#' in guitarchords are displayed as a
square on in the score part of the window. I haven't tried printing yet,
maybe the problem is only on the screen, but still: Any idea how to
avoid this?

I'm running arch linux...

NB1: I've been using abcm2ps for ages with emacs, no problems.

NB2: I tried adding the line '%%abc-charset utf-8' at the top of the
abcfile as suggested by the easyabc webpage, but that didn't change
anything...

Thanks in advance for any input!

--
Atte