[Abcde-users] Test of 2.8.2

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Fri Mar 2 18:18:37 GMT 2018

On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 05:53:35PM +0000, Pete Collins wrote:

>I tried the latest version of 2.8.2 and got the following error
 message:

>/usr/bin/abcde: line 103: "1" + 1: syntax error: operand expected (error token
>is ""1" + 1")

OK. Can you share a little more context, maybe a full log please? The
code there works for me when it's called, so it's going to be
dependent on particular usage.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it