<div dir="ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>abcde has a _very_ long history. I've been maintaining a fork of abcde on github where we've fixed bugs, improved workflow and added features: <a href="https://github.com/poddmo/abcde">https://github.com/poddmo/abcde</a></div><div><br></div><div>It's becoming necessary to review the user base so we can define a set of minimum versions for our ongoing development of abcde. This effort is to make even more detailed backups of our audio CDs (metadata and reports), improve workflow (interactive and automation) and to stay operational as dependencies change (eg library updates and deprecated utilities).<br></div><div><br></div><div>I'm specifically looking for OS name and version, bash and abcde version. Other info like CPU type (eg x86 or arm) and CD drive details is also interesting.</div><div><br></div><div>It would be very helpful to find out how many people are using abcde and the environment they have. I've created a github issue in my abcde repository and would really appreciate if you could visit </div><div><span style="background-color:transparent"><a href="https://github.com/poddmo/abcde/issues/50">https://github.com/poddmo/abcde/issues/50</a> </span></div><div>and leave a quick comment. The easiest response would be to paste the results of this one-liner:</div><div><br></div><div>cat /etc/os-release ; bash --version ; abcde -v ; cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'model name' | uniq ; lsscsi | grep cd</div><div><br></div><div>Kind regards,</div><div>Josh</div></div>