[Macchiato] MacchiatoBin GPU progress [#freetimeproject]

Matt Spencer Matt.Spencer at arm.com
Mon Jun 5 21:15:57 BST 2017

Hi Ard

So, I get about a 50% success rate on booting the board, taken from a sample of 12 boots, with 6 successful and 6 failed boots.  All conducted with the 16-1 riser with external power.

Seems to always fail in about the same place.  I have attached boot logs from one successful, one full failure and 5 tails of the failed boot, hopefully this will shed some light on whats happening?

I am using a pre-release uboot - I have one of the early hardware batches - could this be contributing to the problem?

/Matt