[Abcde-users] abcde in debian wiki

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at pobox.com
Fri Apr 10 04:49:57 BST 2015

I've been a satisfied `abcde` user for several months now, so decided to pay forward (and hopefully fill a doc hole) by starting a page=Ripping[1] on the Debian wiki, most of which is about `abcde`[2]. I'd appreciate review by a more expert user (and any quality-control you might provide); I'm guessing future users would appreciate more content (or pointers to same). FWIW, I intend to add some material on authoring metadata with Picard[3], since one must also sometimes pay forward when one cannot retrieve metadata (previously contributed by others).

thanks again for your code, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com>

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Ripping
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/Ripping#ripping_audio_CDs_to_MP3s_with_abcde
[3]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MusicBrainz_Picard