[Abcde-users] Changing track titles after ripping

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at cs.ioc.ee
Thu Dec 17 21:24:17 GMT 2015

Hi,

I am using abcde 2.5.4. I have ripped a CD with abcde -1 -a default,cue.
This has resulted in a *.flac file and a *.flac.cue file. Now I want to
correct some track titles. Is it enough to just edit the *.flac.cue
file, or do I also have to change the *.flac file.

Actually, I do not know why there is this *.flac.cue file at all. I
thought that the -1 option would embed the cue sheet into the *.flac
file. So is the cue sheet now only in the *.flac.cue file, or is it also
part of the *.flac file?

All the best,
Wolfgang