[Abcde-users] Changing track titles after ripping

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at cs.ioc.ee
Sun Dec 20 14:22:30 GMT 2015

Hi,

I knew this and always changed the CDDB entries before ripping and
tagging. That said, I am not perfect and discovered some small issues
afterwards, which I would have liked to fix without ripping again.

All the best,
Wolfgang

Am Sonntag, den 20.12.2015, 11:34 +0100 schrieb Bernd
Fischer-Krellenberg: