[Abcde-users] wine and abcde (qaac + fhgaacenc)

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:00:29 BST 2015

There have been a few additions to the development version af abcde
over the last week or so which have added support for encoding with
wine plus qaac and fhgaacenc. Not a direction that a lot of people
would wish to go in I acknowledge but still it opens possibilities for
some adventurous souls and those who love experimenting with audio.

Can I have some people to test the new changes? I have written 2 pages
supporting these changes:

Using qaac under Linux...
http://www.andrews-corner.org/qaac.html

and

Using fhgaacenc under Linux...
http://www.andrews-corner.org/fhgaacenc.html

just to make life a little easier. The changes have been immense fun
putting in place and I hope at least a few people will also have as
much fun as me :).

Bugs and suggestions either via this list or to the new bug tracker:

http://abcde.einval.com/bugzilla/

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?