[Abcde-users] Google Code Closing; Future Home of ABCDE?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Mar 16 16:35:31 GMT 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 03:41:01PM +0000, Colin Tuckley wrote:
>On 13/03/15 14:57, Roger wrote:
>
>> Personally, I'd side with SourceForge, due to stability and the more
>> open nature of the platform.
>
>Steve has already moved the abcde repos, the Google code one has been
>dormant for several months.

Correct. I've been on vacation for the last several weeks, hence not
replying earlier. The only thing of use that we've got left at Google
Code now is the issue tracker. I can set something up for that too on
einval.com, I guess. Suggestions?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could