[Abcde-users] Using multiple metadata DBs simultaneously?

Laurence Gonsalves laurence at xenomachina.com
Mon Mar 7 18:17:58 GMT 2016

Is there a way to configure abcde to fetch from both musicbrainz and cddb?

I currently have both in my config file with one commented out, and
when it fails to fetch metadata I move the # around, but it would be
nice if it could be configured to fetch from both and merge the
results so I could use the best metadata available. (For that matter,
is seems like having both freedb and cddb should be an option.)

Is there a way to do this? If not, where can I submit a feature request? :-}