[Abcde-users] Batch ripping

Long Vu t.long.vu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:19:04 GMT 2016

Hi,

I've been a happy abcde user for a while, thanks for making it.

I wonder if anyone has though of making it batch friendly.

Scenario:

- User have more than one optical device

- For each device, user customise the track info ahead of time

- We create a run profile including user track info, device name, a snapshot of abcde.conf ... Everything to make the execution standalone

- Then user do abcde --batch profile1,profile2,profile3,profile4 and just walk away while the 4 cd are being ripped in sequence

Has some parts of this scenario been done yet or how much of the current design would be impacted by this?