[Abcde-users] warning Invalid numeric genre id: 255

Chad Meyers chad at nobodyfamous.ca
Sat Jun 10 02:07:32 BST 2017

I am getting the error, eyeD3.id3 warning Invalid numeric genre id: 255,
which is actually a problem with eyeD3, but there is an option to fix this.

The option is "--non-std-genres": "Disables certain ID3 genre standards,
such as the mapping of numeric value to genre names."

How do I configure abcde to run eyeD3 with this option?

Due to the error it is not writing the tags.

Thanks,
Chad

P.S.
Thanks for this software, it is amazing!