[Abcde-users] Problem with 'abcde -d disc.flac'

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Sat Dec 1 23:05:35 GMT 2018

On 12/1/2018 1:17 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> I'll try to get full-disk ripping
> working with the latest abcde this weekend, but I've got some holiday
> parties to go to as well.  Let me know if you beat me to getting
> something working!  :)

OK, there are lots of minor problems, it looks mostly like it's
related to the addition of musicbrainz support.  Currently, the flac
file isn't being created with an embedded cue file that includes the
proper pregap offsets, and when trying to rip a flac file the disc id
is not getting generated properly.

I've fixed the disc id issue when using a (properly generated) flac
file as a source "disk", but it's currently a bit hackish.  I will
clean up the code and look at trying to get a proper cue file embedded
into the flac file in the first place tomorrow.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net