[Abcde-users] bash replacement script for abcde-musicbrainz-tool

John McKay john at octet.space
Thu Apr 18 05:24:19 BST 2019

My distro doesn't package the Perl modules that abcde-musicbrainz-tool
uses and I dislike installing random unpackaged stuff or keeping up with
updating a package that I have to maintain. So I wrote a very simple
script based on jq and openssl to replace it.

I figured I would share it here in case anybody else would find it
useful.

https://cgit.octet.space/abcde-musicbrainz-tool/plain/abcde-musicbrainz-tool-bash

It's rather limited at the moment having no real error checking and it
doesn't support cdstub entries.

Hope somebody finds this helpful.