[Abcde-users] Apparently unconsistent handling of LEADOUT (CD-ROM drive vs. single-track flac file with embedded cuesheet)

Nicolas Boullis nboullis at debian.org
Sat Feb 8 11:55:12 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 08:07:36PM +0000, John Lane wrote:

> Hello, I just noticed your message in passing and it strikes a great
> resemblance to something I found nearly 2 years ago. I don't know if it
> helps, but check out the thread from 2018 "Musicbrainz lookup from flac
> image".
>
> https://lists.einval.com/pipermail/abcde-users/2018-April/000291.html

Thanks for your message, and sorry for my late answer. I did not find
that thread before sending my message.

I tried that patch and, as far as I can tell, it fixes the problem I had
with several discs.

Is there any known reason why that patch has not been merged in abcde,
since 2018-05-09?

Cheers,

--
Nicolas