[Abcde-users] Errors ripping CDs with only one song / track on them {External}

Dan Hargens dhargens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:21:32 GMT 2022

Ah, yes, this fixed it. Thank you for that correction - it works as
expected with that change.
Sorry for bringing up something I should've been able to search for in the
bugs database. (Gotta remember it's there!)

It's weird that tool didn't get updated on my last git pull - shouldn't it
have auto-updated? Or am I missing yet another thing?

Thanks to all for the help.
-Dan