SBAT feedback

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Wed Feb 24 16:56:45 GMT 2021

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 3:19 PM Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Talking about the SBAT design in
>
>   https://github.com/rhboot/shim/blob/sbat/SBAT.md
>
> I'm thinking the mailing list would be a good place to take discussion
> of the design document ...

I'm currently working my way through the SBAT.md doc so no real
comments from me, but I do have a question - one that I suspect a lot
of folks will have if they don't already: when are new shim
review/signing submissions going to be required to use this new
approach?  For example, can I submit a shim review this week, based on
the 15.2 branch, or do all shim review submissions from this point on
require the submission utilize SBAT?

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com