[Abcde-users] /usr/bin/abcde Contains "-if" and Confuses Color Highlighting

andrew andrew at andrews-corner.org
Sat May 4 00:06:41 BST 2013

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 10:25:35AM -0800, Roger wrote:

> Also, I have yet to find any reference to "-if" and "-of" command
> line options.  Matter of fact, I find little help or manual pages
> concerning this utility.  I believe Lame is more commonly used,
> especially nowadays!

Like the commenter in this section I could not locate mp3enc to test.
Looks like it was last developed in 1998 and is commercial software
with a time limited demo released. Might be better to remove it rather
than patch it...

Aybody have a download link? Google did not help much.

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?