[Abcde-users] Custom Command Output to Output DIR/Folder

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:46:46 BST 2013

None of the following "echo" or "printf" seemingly work within .abcde.conf or
within the /usr/bin/abcde file just prior to the post_read function.

    printf "Start CDRDAO\n"
    printf "End CDRDAO\n"

    echo $OUTPUTDIR
    echo $OUTPUTFILE
    echo $OUTPUTFILEDIR

Reason why I'm using echo, trying to find the current variable contents during
execution to find the variable containing the destination folder so I can do
something such as the following without having to specify the group/album each
time.

cdrdao read-toc --fast-toc Music/Group/Album/cd.toc

I'll "set -x" and try probing variable outputs there.

(I'm pretty sure $OUTPUTDIR is $HOME/Music, as defined within the .abcde.conf.)

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/