[Abcde-users] Custom Command Output to Output DIR/Folder

Mike Poirier mike.poirier at gmail.com
Wed May 29 11:27:50 BST 2013

Hey Roger,

I wrote earlier in the month about trying to grab/produce a log file from
cdparanoia along the way.  This thread you've got going seems like it can
help in that intent.

Are any of the custom functions triggered after a track is ripped to a wav?
As far as I can tell (from some simple "echo" flags), they're not.

If such a custom function existed, and it could also export the track
number ripped in a variable, that would be extremely helpful and would make
fetching a cdparanoia log file easy.