[Abcde-users] usepipes broken?

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 08:55:26 BST 2015

On Sat, Apr 04, 2015 at 04:54:46PM +1100, andrew wrote:

> Is usepipes broken or am I missing something really obvious?

I suspect it has been broken for some years now. In a very crude test
using only the release versions I can see that usepipes worked in:

abcde 2.3.99.7 released on July 25 2009

and is broken in the release:

abcde 2.4.0 released on October 17 2009

and those subsequent to it. I will have a look on my next days off and
see if I can find the offending commit. When I saw usepipes running
beautifully in 2.3.99.7 I could see that it will be worth the effort
to get it up and running again :).

Feel free to beat me to the punch on this one, it is pretty dreary
work ploughing through all of these commits:)

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?