[Abcde-users] Single flac file with embedded cuesheet is missing the first few sectors

Matthias König mk at silverserver.at
Mon Oct 3 20:49:59 BST 2016

On 10/03/2016 03:19 PM, Gabriel Rosenkoetter wrote:
> On 03 Oct, 2016, at 09:14EDT, Matthias König <mk at silverserver.at> wrote:
>>    READTRACKNUMS="[.0]-" ;;
>>
>>    READTRACKNUMS="-- -$LASTTRACK" ;;
>>

>> Both of the above are working solutions. With both cdparanoia will rip
>> every CD from sector 0.
>
> Perhaps you could submit a patch at https://abcde.einval.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?
>
> (What you’ve written over the past few days makes sense to me, but I don’t have any CD/DVD-ROMs attached to computers that run Linux, so I can’t really test and produce diffs myself.)
>
> --
> Gabriel Rosenkoetter
> gr at eclipsed.net

I downloaded the snapshot from here:
https://git.einval.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=abcde.git;a=tree
Then I made the changes to the abcde script and created the patch file
with diff. The patch is attached to this message. I tested everything
with different kind of CDs. This is the first time that I create a
patch. Can you tell me if I have done everything right?

Matthias König