[Abcde-users] Including DISCNUMBER into the filename

Geoff Sweet geoffrsweet+abcde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:39:01 GMT 2017

It must derive that from the CDDB information right? I have had a lot of
challenges getting multi-disk sets to number correctly. To the point that I
have just manually been altering the directory names to keep it all
separate.  Maybe I will fiddle around with the DISCNUMBER variable and see
what is really coming across.

-Geoff