[Abcde-users] Including DISCNUMBER into the filename

John Straw jestraw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 19:23:18 GMT 2017

Matthias Heukäufer wrote:
> Could somebody give me a hint on how the discnumber could automatically
> become part of the filename?

For OUTPUTFORMAT and VAOUTPUTFORMAT, the TRACKNUM value carries the
disc number -- disc 2 track 3 becomes "203" and so on.

But that doesn't work for the one-track modes. Here's what I use for
those:

ONETRACKOUTPUTFORMAT='${ARTISTFILE}/${ALBUMFILE}/${DISCNUMBER:+$DISCNUMBER-}${ALBUMFILE}'
VAONETRACKOUTPUTFORMAT='various/${ALBUMFILE}/${DISCNUMBER:+$DISCNUMBER-}${ALBUMFILE}'

--
John Straw                                             jestraw at gmail.com