[Abcde-users] 2.9.1 minor error

John Straw jestraw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:40:54 BST 2018

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Apologies, folks - I was too easily convinced by the shellcheck
> warnings and the fixes it suggested have caused havoc. :-( I wish I'd
> never started down that road now.

I don't know if "havoc" is justified -- for various reasons I've
recently been using v2.9.1 to re-rip a large number (> 200) of CDs
into flac+cuesheet archive files and from those into individual ogg
files. This is the only problem I've seen. (On the other hand,
obviously abcde contains a large number of different features and it
seems clear that no user so far has exercised all of them ...)

--
John Straw                                             jestraw at gmail.com