[Abcde-users] TOC and cdrdao support

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Tue Dec 4 02:33:22 GMT 2018

On Sat, Dec 01, 2018 at 05:11:38PM -0600, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
>It looks like support for cdrdao and the ability to rip a TOC from the
>CD has been removed from newer versions of abcde.
>
>I generate a separate TOC and cue file for each of my CDs, along with
>the flac file with the (losslessly) compressed audio.  Is there a
>reason the TOC support was removed?

Not deliberately, no. :-(

There's been quite a stack of changes over the past few years - can
you identify where things changed for you?

I don't personally exercise all of abcde's features, so good clear
examples of what people are using (and expected output!) would be very
helpful.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,