[Abcde-users] Test of abcde v2.8.2

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Sun Mar 4 23:53:01 GMT 2018

On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 11:08:33PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 06:30:06AM +0100, Matthias König wrote:
>
>>The output is attached to this message. But I don’t know how to make
>>the changes.
>>
>>I also tested CDs where the first track starts at sector 0, i.e.
>>without a pregap. And I tested CDs with more than one entry in
>>Musicbrainz. Everything worked without problems. The only problem with
>>all CDs now is that the PERFORMER and ARTISTFILE values are too short.
>
>Right. The new Musicbrainz API is splitting artist names up much more,
>with "joinphrase" fields available to show how to rebuild a full
>artist list. Let me see if I can make that work...

Just committed what I *think* is a fix here. I'm struggling to find
many multi-artist CD releases right now, but I've tested a VA album
with multiple credited artists and the two are very similar in data
terms. Could you pull and test again please?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone