[Abcde-users] Problem with 'abcde -d disc.flac'

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:47:25 GMT 2018

Hi Matthias,

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 20:18, Matthias König <mk at silverserver.at> wrote:
> Which version of abcde do you use? Did you try the latest snapshot?
> Does the problem occur with all CDs or only with one or with some?

I'm using the abcde-2.9.2 release. I did not try the development
snapshot (git master branch?), the 4 commits it contains after v2.9.2
seem irrelevant. I have only tested this one CD. Seeing as the CD was
recognized just fine in the 'abcde -o mp3' case, I figured I'd get
this ripping process working properly before going through the rest of
my CD collection :-)

- Bjørn