[Abcde-users] no clobber

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Sun Dec 8 17:24:22 GMT 2019

On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 07:59:09AM -0500, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
>Feature request: Add a --no-clobber option similar to the option
>available with the 'mv' command.
>
>Justification: With long audio books, it takes a lot of care to switch
>to the correct directory for each CD. If abcde refused to overwrite
>files then it would be easier to tell when I screwed up.

ACK, sounds like a useful feature. It'll be a while before I have time
to add it myself, I'm afraid - I'm really busy.

I hate to say it (as I'm not dismissing your request!) - patches
welcome...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there