[Abcde-users] Progress indicator meaning?

thoughtcriminall at gmail.com thoughtcriminall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:32:33 GMT 2019

Let me know if I should be asking this question elsewhere. I'm trying
to figure out how to interpret the progress indicator for ABCDE. It
looks something like this:

(== PROGRESS == [+++                        + -| 280265 00 ] == :^D *
==)

Grepping through the abcde script it doesn't seem like it's coming
directly from there. Is it coming from cdparanoia, or what? I'm
wondering what the symbols in the "bar" mean (I've seen + - e and !).
Also wondering about the smileys at the end. I can't find any of it
documented anywhere. Am I missing something?

Thanks!