[Abcde-users] Embedding album art in opus files

Matthias Heukäufer m.heukaeufer at posteo.de
Sun Jun 14 11:10:26 BST 2020

Thank your for your help! For some reason, this does not work for me.
The code returns only the tracknumber ("01.").
I have found a solution that seems to work that I copied from
do_embedalbumart:

ALBUMPATH="$OUTPUTDIR/$(mungealbumname "$DALBUM")"

I have attached a diff with my changes. Maybe this could get included
into current git?

Matthias