[Abcde-users] Embedding album art in opus files

Alan W. Kerr awkerr at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jun 8 16:58:23 BST 2020

the problem is that the current code only passes the "format string".
It also needs to be evaluated (convert the string to the actual path).
Using the method from do_move, the line should be:

FINDPATH="$(eval echo \""$OUTPUTFORMAT"\")"

so, it just needed the "excaped backslashes".  this makes:
$OUTPUTFORMAT -> "format string"
echo "format string" -> path (fills-in the variables in the string to
make a path)
eval re-evaluates the path
"$(path)" -> FINDPATH

Alan W. Kerr          awkerr at aoc.nrao.edu          Whee!(tm)