[Abcde-users] bug list: up to date?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Tue Mar 31 01:33:45 BST 2020

Hi Alan!

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 02:40:57PM -0600, Alan W. Kerr wrote:
>The changelog for 2.9.3 says that bugs 66,70 have been fixed so
>they can be removed from:
>https://abcde.einval.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=abcde

I'm thinking #66 might be fixed, I'm not sure about #70?

>are there other listed bugs that are fixed but still on the list?

I'm not sure off the top of my head, I'm afraid. I've been swamped
with development stuff elsewhere so (apologies!) abcde has been
sitting on the back burner for a while... :-/ I'm starting to catch up
on my todo list, so I'm hoping to get back onto things again soon!

>yeah, I'm looking through the bugs... planning on fixing a few and adding a
>couple of enhancements to abcde during this "extended down-time"...

Awesome! Do you have any particular things in mind?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
There's no sensation to compare with this