[Abcde-users] How to Contribute?

Chris Ruddy chris.ruddy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:37:16 GMT 2024

I was able to `git clone https://git.einval.com/git/abcde.git` just fine, but I don't know how to create a PR, if that's allowed. In addition to the one-track fix I posted above, I have a number of improvements on my local copy:
   * Display the year of each CDDB match
   * Automatically select match 1, if there is only 1
   * Always edit the match
   * Use `open` instead of `display` on macOS to preview album art

Unfortunately, most of the letters are taken for option flags.

I'm also working on a "box set" OUTPUTFORMAT, and might tackle displaying all album art options and letting you pick one.

abcde is a great piece of software that has saved me a lot of time ripping my CDs. I'd be happy to give some of that time back.

-Chris