[Abcde-users] How to Contribute?

Anthony Carrico acarrico at memebeam.org
Fri Mar 29 13:19:16 GMT 2024

On 3/28/24 09:15, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 08:32:31AM -0400, Anthony Carrico wrote:
> https://git.einval.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=abcde.git
>
> is working just fine, and that's the only published URL IIRC? The
> other URL has never been a thing before, but I've just added a
> redirect now.

Oh, you are correct--I've been using the patches from
https://github.com/glanois/abcde, and for some reason, the "about" box
there says "my import of the abcde repository
https://git.einval.com/git/abcde.git".

Should we open an ISSUE there, or are you happy with the redirect?

Incidentally, I've trimmed the addresses on this message back to the
abcde-users mailing list, assuming the interested parties are all there.

Thanks Steve.

--
Anthony Carrico