[Macchiato] Current UEFI firmware stack?

Jeremy Linton jeremy.linton at arm.com
Mon Apr 1 18:45:05 BST 2019

Hi,

On 3/31/19 4:33 AM, Marcin Wojtas wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> I think you can safely use the mainline branches:
> https://github.com/ARM-software/arm-trusted-firmware/commits/master
> https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commits/master
> https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-platforms/commits/master
> https://github.com/MarvellEmbeddedProcessors/mv-ddr-marvell/tree/mv_ddr-armada-atf-mainline
> https://github.com/MarvellEmbeddedProcessors/binaries-marvell/tree/binaries-marvell-armada-18.12
>
> I built the latter from the top of today's branches, and my
> MacchiatoBin works properly with all peripherals. Here's the log:
> https://pastebin.com/b2a0r7Kw
>
> Please try above and share your log, so that we can figure out, what is wrong.

Yes, so I'm using the same repo's now, and its doing the same thing.

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/9Ya2Vu~C~U9R4tBCYtaBLA

So either I have a build flag problem somewhere, or there is a problem
with booting the firmware from SD again? I'm still using the same build
flags as mentioned on the mcbin/UEFI page except for DEBUG instead of
RELEASE.

Thanks for looking at this.