[Abcde-users] Suggestion - Move OPTS below it's related Binary Assignment within abcde.conf

andrew andrew at andrews-corner.org
Fri May 3 00:56:46 BST 2013

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 12:19:39PM -0800, Roger wrote:

> Would it be best to move the Binary OPTS below it's related Binary assignment
> within the abcde.conf?
>
> Currently, binary assignment within the abcde.conf happens within
> one big glob with the binary opts/options following later in one big
> glob.

It has been a longer-term project of my own to reform the sample
abcde.conf that ships with abcde. This would have to be done
cautiously I suspect as many users are used to seeing the file in its
current state.

If you were interested in reforming the file perhaps post some changes
in the 'Issues' section:

http://code.google.com/p/abcde/issues/list

where a perhaps larger base of users could comment & critique possible
changes?

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?