[Abcde-users] Device use a cdrdao Audio CD image Support

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Tue Mar 24 16:25:01 GMT 2015

On 3/24/2015 10:42 AM, Roger wrote:
> I think one of my next ideas is to implement "abcde -d" cdrdao audio CD image
> support.
>
> Essentially,  "abcde -d mozart.bin" or abcde should be able to read in an audio
> CD image file created with cdrdao through the device argument. (ie. "-d
> [device]")

<snip>

> (Posted for feedback, in the event somebody has already tried and the feature
> isn't possible.)

I did something like this ages ago for FLAC files, mostly so I can
re-rip to new lossy formats without pulling out a huge stack of physical
disks.  The code should be in abcde and might be enough for what you're
wanting, or at least might point the way for getting .bin file support
working.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net