[Abcde-users] 2.9.1 minor error

John Straw jestraw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:25:32 BST 2018

Matthias König wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 18:03:05 -0600
> "Alan W. Kerr" <awkerr at aoc.nrao.edu> wrote:
>
> > found one more minor error...
> > and, apparently, one that no one has "cared about"... yet.
> >
> > at line 3502 is:
> >
> > 		FIRSTTRACK=$2
> > 		LASTTRACK=$(expr $3 + 0)
> > 		UTRACKNUM=$FIRSTTRACK
> >
> > line 3502 should be changed to:
> > FIRSTTRACK=$(expr $2 + 0)
> >
> > This will only be important if ripping a "range of tracks" and that
> > range *starts* with track 8 or 9 (ie tracks 9-12) because then the

This also happens for me when using the "-W" switch to prepend disc
number to track numbers.

> A="08"; A="$((10#$A))"; echo "$A"

Following your suggestion, I've attached a patch which fixes the
multi-disc case for me. I included the same change for the FIRSTTRACK
track-range case in the original post; I haven't tested that case.

--
John Straw                                             jestraw at gmail.com